Re: [Fwd: RE: [soapbuilders] Question about root (was Re: PEAR SOAP)]

 Pete,
 have soapbuilders discussed the current state as in SOAP 1.2 as
in the current versions? For currently, we don't have the
attribute anymore. It isn't necessary since we don't mandate (nor
deal with) out-of-line serialization (the SOAP/1.1 "independent
elements on top-level of serialization").
 Best regards,

                   http://www.systinet.com/