Re: Proposal for closing editorial issue 193

From: <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 10:17:51 -0400
To: Mark Baker <distobj@acm.org>
Cc: Mark Baker <distobj@acm.org>, Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <henrikn@microsoft.com>, xml-dist-app@w3.org
Wonderful.  Looks like a misunderstanding, and we're all set.  Many
thanks.

One Rogers Street
Cambridge, MA 02142

Mark Baker <distobj@acm.org>
04/14/2002 09:12 PM

        To:     noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com
        cc:     Mark Baker <distobj@acm.org>, Henrik Frystyk Nielsen
<henrikn@microsoft.com>, xml-dist-app@w3.org
        Subject:        Re: Proposal for closing editorial issue 193

Ah, I think I see the problem.  "results of processing" applies to the
recipient node, whereas I thought we were talking about recognizing a
fault on the wire from an upstream node.

Upon rereading this in context, I agree that it's my error, and not some
problem with the existing or proposed text.

Thanks.

MB