Re: Proposal for closing editorial issue 193

From: Mark Baker <distobj@acm.org>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 21:12:33 -0400
To: noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com
Cc: Mark Baker <distobj@acm.org>, Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <henrikn@microsoft.com>, xml-dist-app@w3.org
Ah, I think I see the problem.  "results of processing" applies to the
recipient node, whereas I thought we were talking about recognizing a
fault on the wire from an upstream node.

Upon rereading this in context, I agree that it's my error, and not some
problem with the existing or proposed text.

Thanks.

MB