Re: Proposal for cleanup of RPC section (issue 195)

 Jean-Jacques,
 I believe this would not *add* any dependency because we already
need some external source to tell us what the method signature
actually is - we need the actual names of the parameters and of
the very method that we're calling. Knowing whether there is a
return value is in the same bag of information.
 Best regards,

                   http://www.systinet.com/