Re: Proposal for cleanup of RPC section (issue 195)

From: Jacek Kopecky <jacek@systinet.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 12:52:25 +0200 (CEST)
To: Jean-Jacques Moreau <moreau@crf.canon.fr>
cc: Noah Mendelsohn/Cambridge/IBM <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>, <xml-dist-app@w3.org>, Herve Ruellan <ruellan@crf.canon.fr>
 I believe this would not *add* any dependency because we already
need some external source to tell us what the method signature
actually is - we need the actual names of the parameters and of
the very method that we're calling. Knowing whether there is a
return value is in the same bag of information.
 Best regards,

                   Jacek Kopecky

                   http://www.systinet.com/