Re: Issue 195: soap-rpc:result

 Dan, it's been shown a few times already but I can't find it in
the archives (the search engine gives me timeouts), so I'll
present a simple example here:

 <struct name="person">
   <member name="name">
     <terminal xsdBase="xsd:string" />
   </member>
   <member name="address">
     <struct name="address" xsdBase="foo:addressType">
       <terminal name="street" xsdBase="xsd:string" />
       <terminal name="city" xsdBase="xsd:string" />
       <terminal name="country" xsdBase="xsd:string"/>
       <terminal name="zip" xsdBase="xsd:integer" />
     </struct>
   </member>
   <member name="children">
     <array dimensions="1">
       <struct ref="person"/>
     </array>
   </member>
 </struct>

 This is completely off top of my head so it may contain flaws
but I think it presents the idea.
 I don't think the nillability (or referencability) needs to be
represented in such a schema. The xsdBase attribute is a
connection to XML Schema, just stating that the type label of
"street" will be xsd:string, for example.
 Best regards,

                   http://www.systinet.com/