Re: [TBTF] proposed edits for incorporating conneg feature for HT TP binding

+1

I too would prefer if the para in 7.1 said something like:

"Implementations of this binding MUST support, at a minimum, the media
type "application/soap+xml" according to [12]  when transmitting SOAP
Requests or Responses. See [12]  for parameters defined by this media
type and their recommended usage."

I could also see adding a provision that REQUIRED the conneg
feature be implemented if additional media types are supported.

This would allow conformance as well as extensibility.

Cheers,

Chris

<snip/>