Resolution of Issue 191

From: <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 22:49:06 -0500
To: xml-dist-app@w3.org
Issue 191 [1] was opened by me as a request to clarify the treatment of
DTDs by SOAP and by SOAP protocol bindings.  A comprehensive analysis and
proposal for a solution was presented by me at [2].  Minor refinements were
proposed by Henrik Frystyk Nielsen [3].

This note is to formally announce that the workgroup has decided to close
issue 191 in the manner proposed by me, as amended by Henrik.

As the original commentator, I also hereby formally signal my acceptance of
this resolution, so the issue may now be closed.  Thank you very much.

Noah

[1] http://www.w3.org/2000/xp/Group/xmlp-issues.html#x191
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/xml-dist-app/2002Mar/0255.html
[3] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/xml-dist-app/2002Mar/0257.html