Re: issue #144 proposal - array metadata in SOAP Encoding (long)

 Noah,
 would you also like all the positions to be in order?
 I don't think adding these constraints would be a bad idea as I
feel there may be cases where knowing the elements are in order
could help.
 It would be consistent, too, but I don't think the text without
these constraints is inconsistent.
 Anyway, I think I can support adding these two rules as phrased
below (and with possible editorial changes of course):
 "The presence of the enc:offset attribute indicates the
partially transmitted array contains no member on position below
the offset value."
 and
 "The members in a partially transmitted array must appear in
order, i.e. the rightmost index is changing most rapidly."

                   http://www.systinet.com/