RE: Comments on issue 101

 So then "The Body is semantically equivalent to a header block
with ..., exactly as if it was written as
  <env:Header>
    <env:Body mustUnderstand="true">
    </env:Body>
  </env:Header> "

Am I right in this understanding? I think this example should be
written in the spec or in the primer because it makes clear that
there is no issue about "understanding" (as in mU) of the RPC
calls because the receiver has to "understand" env:Body and not
m:GetLastTradePrice and thus an unknown method is not an mU
fault as has been suggested a few times. 8-)

                   http://www.systinet.com/