Re: Proposal for closing issue 8

From: Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 18:36:38 -0800
To: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <henrikn@microsoft.com>
Cc: David Fallside <fallside@us.ibm.com>, xml-dist-app@w3.org

Right. As I recall, I had made some general comments about the
processing model, etc. pretty early on, which were logged as an
issue; since, I believe that all of the points have been taken on by
separate issues.

I'd propose we call it redundant in light of later issues.

--
Mark Nottingham
http://www.mnot.net/