Re: issue: type of 'href' referenced data?

From: Jacek Kopecky <jacek@systinet.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 09:24:14 +0100 (CET)
To: Jean-Jacques Moreau <moreau@crf.canon.fr>
cc: <xml-dist-app@w3.org>
 what I meant with this issue is that in SOAP Encoding, every
piece of data must have its XSI type (either from the document
itself or from a schema) - see rule #2 in section 4.1 [1] of the
Adjuncts - but in the case of external references we only have
(and not even always) the MIME type. It seems the spec should say
something about this situation. 8-)

                   Jacek Kopecky

                   http://www.systinet.com/

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2001/WD-soap12-part2-20011002/#encrules