Re: SOAP Binding Framework Concerns

Couple of points:

- While request/response may be supported on various transports,
  how it is done by each and how the end-application writer
  then needs to interact with the SOAP sender/node can still vary.

- Whether or not an end-application writer can write in
  "blissfull ignorance of which underlying protocol is being
  used" is an implementation choice and I believe is outside
  the scope of the working group.  (even though of course its
  a nice idea  8-)

-Dug

Marc Hadley <marc.hadley@sun.com>@w3.org on 10/25/2001 06:58:01 AM

Sent by:  xml-dist-app-request@w3.org