Re: SOAP Binding Framework Concerns

From: Kumeda <kumeda@atc.yamatake.co.jp>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 10:58:21 +0900
To: Marwan Sabbouh <ms@mitre.org>
CC: xml-dist-app@w3.org
Marwan,

I fully agree with your modification with a minor comment that a SOAP module is
not considered as a layer....  What do you mean with "a SOAP module"? If you
mean a SOAP module an implementation of SOAP, then I think the functions should
be defined by the SOAP specification.

Yasuo

--
Kumeda, Yasuo                          TEL: +81-466-20-2430
                                       FAX: +81-466-20-2431

Fujisawashi Kawana 1-12-2
Kanagawa, 251-8522 JAPAN