RE: SOAP-Attachment question -> handling large attachment?

John,

Thanks for the reply. I did a little bit more research and got different
opinions.

Your explaination on Content-Disposition seems focusing on SOAP message
processing. If not, as being explained in
http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2183.txt, 2.9 specifies this header is optional
in multipart body part which helps the presentation of the multipart. So
it's all right as an optional multipart body part header, right? The server
can choose use it or not.

Thanks,
Shuo