RE: Issue 140 bogus?

 Stuart,
 so it seems that to resolve your issue #140 you'd like to see
some informative discussion on the bases for determining the
Actor URI set of the node for this message, right?
 I may try to propose a first draft of such a discussion. Below
is what I would say taking into account my SOAP building
experience:

------- begin
 The set of Actor URIs that the node assumes for processing a
message can come from various sources:

 - the Specification: ".../next" is always in the set
 - static configuration for a combination of the endpoint URL,
SOAPAction URI (when applicable), even first Body child's qname
or an other part of the message.
 - dynamic configuration based on some (as yet unknown) extension
whose SOAP block would carry the necessary information.

 This set could include the empty Actor URI which would mean that
this node is the final receiver of the message.

This is a very first rough draft of what I think might satisfy
issue #140. Stuart, others, is this a good proposal? 8-)

As for where to put it, I think that as a non-normative
discussion it could fit very well into the primer. 8-)

It's on the agenda today, so we can propose some draft resolution
during the telcon. 8-)

                            Jacek Kopecky

                            Idoox
                            http://www.idoox.com/