Re: Determining when an HTTP Post is a SOAP request.

Discussion of the content-type of SOAP messages in the HTTP binding
is an issue [1], and many (myself included) would like to see it
become something more SOAP-specific (e.g., application/soap or
application/soap+xml) for precisely this reason, among others.

Cheers,

1. http://www.w3.org/2000/xp/Group/xmlp-issues.html#x138

--
Mark Nottingham