Re: Issue 140 bogus?

 Chris,
 When composing my reply I was enlightened and I think I see your
point now.
 You want to route the message according to the Actor URIs,
right? Since there is no ordering to the Actor URIs present in a
message, I don't see how this could work. I think trying to tweak
SOAP in order for this to work is misguided.
 Yes, one can design a routing extension, even one that uses the
order of headers and the actor URIs, and such extension would
have to take into account issue #140.
 If routing (in any form) is not what you meant, disregard the
above and be patient with me, please. 8-)

                            Jacek Kopecky

                            Idoox
                            http://www.idoox.com/