Re: SOAP 1.2 Part 0: Primer Editor's draft available for review

From: Jean-Jacques Moreau <moreau@crf.canon.fr>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 18:19:29 +0100
To: "Nilo Mitra (EMX)" <Nilo.Mitra@am1.ericsson.se>
CC: "'xml-dist-app@w3.org'" <xml-dist-app@w3.org>
Nilo,

Thanks for providing this new draft. Overall, this looks better. Here
are my comments:

   * You don't seem to be using <?xml ...?> consistently.
   * In example 1, you should be more explicit about why you have chose
     <reservation> and <passenger> to be header blocks.
   * In the same example, be more explicit as well about why you choose
     not to use RPC.
   * In keeping with the style of the Schema primer, I'd suggest you
     either spread out the processing model section (2.2) over the
     entire document, or add some small examples to make it more
     digestable to person not familiar with SOAP.
   * In section 2.3.2, RPC, I'd suggest you indicate SOAP does not
     specify any IDL (out of scope).
   * Example 4: why does <Transaction> start with a capital T, unlike
     your other element information items?
   * Do we need section 5?

Jean-Jacques.