Re: counterproposal on issue #144

 Hi Alan, Murali,
 I disagree that using your own format means using different
encoding style. Already there are proposals for serialization of
maps and lists and all that which are built on top of SOAP
Encoding. Lists are arrays with a special Schema type, Maps are
arrays (with a special Schema type) of key-value pairs (agan a
special Schema type):
  Type List extends type soap-enc:Array
  Type Map extends type soap-enc:Array, values are of type Pair
  Type Pair is a SOAP Encoding struct with the members key and
value.
 The only problem might be that these types have not come from
Microsoft et al. (SOAP 1.1) or from W3C (SOAP 1.2). IIRC they are
in an Apache namespace.
 It also seems to me that maps and such are used much more often
than partially transmitted arrays. 8-)

                   http://www.systinet.com/