Re: New encoding issue - consistency and sanity checks

From: Jacek Kopecky <jacek@systinet.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 17:09:36 +0100 (CET)
To: Rich Salz <rsalz@zolera.com>
cc: <xml-dist-app@w3.org>, <hugo@w3.org>, <yves@w3.org>
 Rich,
 my added text only pertains to the referencing accessors, I
think what you want is to perform the checks on all the Encoded
data, not only on referencing accessors, right?
 I'd be surprised if you only wanted the checks performed on
accessors that refer to something using the href attribute.
 Issue #171 deals with attribute clashes, not with data
inconsistency. That's why I said your issue was orthogonal to
171. Do you agree?
 Best regards,

                   Jacek Kopecky

                   http://www.systinet.com/