RE: Issue 146 proposed resolution

Henrik;
In your scenario below, is it possible for the front end to add something to the body before forwarding it to the back end? I ask because I unwittingly did an example for the Primer with just your architecture (shown below) but needed to add a body block in the "front end". (I can elaborate separately if you wish)
Nilo

Nilo Mitra
Ericsson Internet Applications Inc.
phone: +1 516-677-1073