Re: updated proposal on issue #144 - array metadata in SOAP Encoding

From: Rich Salz <rsalz@zolera.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2001 12:11:44 -0500
To: Jacek Kopecky <jacek@systinet.com>
CC: xml-dist-app@w3.org
I like this.

>  Array types derived from enc:Array MUST be restrictions of the
> enc:Array type and can be used to represent, for example, arrays
> limited to integers or arrays of some user-defined enumeration.

How about "limited to integers, or arrays of a fixed size" so that the
examples show two different aspects?

>  In case there is an asterisk on other than the first position,
> all the members in the array MUST specify their position.

Perhaps add "(such as via the enc:offset or enc:position attributes)"
I say this because it's not immediately obvious that offset can be as
good as position for specifying position.  (See? :)

	/r$
--
Zolera Systems, Your Key to Online Integrity
Securing Web services: XML, SOAP, Dig-sig, Encryption