[Question] XML market data

From: Chinh Le <chinhl@lewiz.com>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 21:38:41 -0400 (EDT)
To: <xml-dist-app@w3.org>
I am trying to understand the requirements of various XML applications and quantify the size of the XML markets.  Of particular interest are the ones related to mission critical applications, and requirements for performance acceleration.

Does any of you have the information that you can share or help point me to some sources that I can do this research.

Thanks in advance for any help you may provide.

Chinh Le
LeWiz Communications, Inc.
ChinhL@LeWiz.com