RE: An analysis of mustUnderstand and related issues

From: <Noah_Mendelsohn@lotus.com>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 16:21:04 -0400
To: "Henrik Frystyk Nielsen" <henrikn@microsoft.com>
Cc: soapbuilders@yahoogroups.com, xml-dist-app@w3.org
I pointed out in my document the question raised by Glen Daniels as to
whether mustUnderstand is noticed early enough at a given site to make it
a reliable extension mechanism.

Henrik Frystyk Nielsen writes in response.

>> Regarding the comment {below} from Noah's
>> document, I would like to point
>> people at a proposal [1] for what
>> I think might address at least part of
>> this.

I agree, you have already started the thread we should use.  I'll post my
comments on your proposal there.  I suggest that continued discussion be
on the thread started by Henrik.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/xml-dist-app/2001May/0284.html

One Rogers Street
Cambridge, MA 02142