Finding Faults in headers

From: Rich Salz <rsalz@zolera.com>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 10:42:18 -0400
To: W3C XP <xml-dist-app@w3.org>
I'd like to understand *why* Fault/detail cannot carry information about
headers?  The spec also doesn't say what *should* be done.  I know
that's an open issue, and browsing the email archive I didn't see any
followup to Glenn's original post that caused the issue to be added.

At any rate, knowing *why* would help figure out what should be done.
For now, I'm included to add descripting text to the Fault/faultstring,
and perhaps define a header that re-uses faultcode and detail.  I'll go
ask for ideas about that on the soapbuilders list.
	/r$