RE: SOAPAction Proposal

Actually no I don't think this has been answered. You keep tell me what
you see the SOAPAction field should (and should not) be used for but
I'd like to know why some of the other, pre-existing, HTTP fields
(including
the request-uri) can not be used to satisfy those needs.
-Dug

"Henrik Frystyk Nielsen" <henrikn@microsoft.com> on 05/07/2001 09:18:47 PM