Re: Must understand mustUnderstand proposal

From: Doug Davis <dug@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 07:21:07 -0400
To: xml-dist-app-request@w3.org
Cc: "Jean-Jacques Moreau" <moreau@crf.canon.fr>, xml-dist-app@w3.org
> In particular, I don't see anything that
>prevents processing such a header after the body, and certainly nothing
>that prevents processing it just because it is unreferenced.  Did I miss
>something?.

I think its important to make a distinction between a new XMLP processor
processing a header after the body is processed and a header being
processed after the body within a single XMLP processor.  I believe the
1st case is invalid because you're talking about a processor that comes
after the ultimate destination - while the 2nd one is all processed within
the ultimate destination.
-Dug