Re: Announce: A Busy Developer's Guide to SOAP 1.1

From: Dave Winer <dave@userland.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 06:20:28 -0800
To: <xml-dist-app@w3.org>
Fredrik, since you're on the soapbuilders list, it's important to get your
pov there as well. What's the takeaway, what do we need to change, and what
of these comments are just spurious and not serious?

To Martin, I don't appreciate the (apparent) sarcasm. I don't know you, it's
true we are busy, but we care about this stuff, and there are bullies in
this space who win if we can't get interop soon. We didn't have to do this
work, we could have stayed with xml-rpc which has interop and has a clear
unambiguous frozen implementable spec.

Dave