RE: ebXML Messaging Service Specification available for 2nd review

From: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <frystyk@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 07:59:38 -0800
To: <dick@8760.com>, "XP-PUBLIC" <xml-dist-app@w3.org>

Dick,

Just a quick comment on the use of SOAPAction - it says in line 2339
that

	The mandatory SOAPAction HTTP header field must also be included
	in the HTTP header and must have a value of ebXML.

		SOAPAction: ebXML

And it is mentioned again in line 2339 for the SMTP binding. For the
HTTP binding at least, the format of the SOAPAction field is a URI, as
per SOAP/1.1 [1]

	soapaction    = "SOAPAction" ":" [ <"> URI-reference <"> ]
	URI-reference = <as defined in RFC 2396 [4]>

Including quotes so for compliance with SOAP I propose that this is the
format that ebXML uses as well.

Hope this helps,

Henrik

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/SOAP/#_Toc478383528

>The latest draft of ebXML's Message Service Specification,
>which utilizes SOAP V1.1 and SOAP with Attachments, is now
>available for review at:
>http://www.ebxml.org/specdrafts/ebXML_Message_Service_Specification_v0.
98b.pdf