Re: Abstract Model contribution for module processing and also for attachments

Hi;

We are discovering the need for some blocks to be processed by more than
one intermediaries.  An example would be context information, such as
the type of access device, or privacy constraints.  Is there a way for a
header to be read by all intermediaries along the processing path?

marwan