Re: Abstract Model contribution for module processing and also for attachments

From: Jean-Jacques Moreau <moreau@crf.canon.fr>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 12:03:42 +0100
To: "Marc J. Hadley" <marc.hadley@sun.com>
CC: "Mark A. Jones" <jones@research.att.com>, Ray Denenberg <rden@loc.gov>, Ray Whitmer <rayw@netscape.com>, Marwan Sabbouh <ms@mitre.org>, Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <frystyk@microsoft.com>, Stuart Williams <skw@hplb.hpl.hp.com>, David Fallside <fallside@us.ibm.com>, xml-dist-app@w3.org
"Marc J. Hadley" wrote:

>     >      [MJH] To clarify my question, I meant could a
>     >      single operation, e.g. M1(A) give rise to more
>     >      than one new block being added to the message
>     >      rather than being returned to the originator ?
>     >      Specifically I am thinking of the case where
>     >      M1(A) gives rise to two or more further
>     >      blocks: B, C, ... which may then be consumed
>     >      by later modapps.
>     >

I think we should be supporting returning multiple blocks from
handlers. Isn't SOAP already doing this?

Jean-Jacques.