RE: [AMG] Other message patterns

From: Williams, Stuart <skw@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 09:31:07 -0000
To: "'dick@8760.com'" <dick@8760.com>
Cc: "'Randy Waldrop'" <rwaldrop@webmethods.com>, xml-dist-app@w3.org
Hi Dick,

That's fine. In the model for one-way you'll find a XMLP_UNITDATA.status
primitive for precisely that purpose. This is largely because the style used
to model the one-way operation is identical to that used to model the IEEE
802 LAN MAC service in the IEEE 802 series of LAN standards.

> Dick Brooks

Regards

Stuart Williams