RE: [AMG] Other message patterns

Hi Dick,

That's fine. In the model for one-way you'll find a XMLP_UNITDATA.status
primitive for precisely that purpose. This is largely because the style used
to model the one-way operation is identical to that used to model the IEEE
802 LAN MAC service in the IEEE 802 series of LAN standards.

> Dick Brooks

Regards

Stuart Williams