Re: Problems(?) with http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding and its use

From: Martin Gudgin <marting@develop.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 08:47:49 +0100
To: "Mark Young" <mark@kamiak.com>, <xml-dist-app@w3.org>
Mark,

Thanks for these comments. The schema at the URL[1] you gave uses a draft
version of the schema spec[2-3 or possibly 4-5]. There will be an updated
schema that conforms to the XML Schema Recommendation[6-7] published soon. I
hope this new schema will address the issues you listed below. If it does
not, or there are other issues with the new schema, please let us know after
publication.

Regards

Martin Gudgin
DevelopMentor