RE: Issue 25 Proposal

 Henrik,
 What I meant by disallowing streaming altogether was that we
wouldn't think about any kind of streaming on the SOAP message
level and design the processing rules accordingly. Yes, anybody
could still write a streaming processor doing optimistic
optimizations and if their processing results were exactly
according to the rules, that would be OK. 8-)

                            Jacek Kopecky

                            Idoox
                            http://www.idoox.com/