Re: Issue 25 Proposal

 Jean-Jacques,
 Just to clarify my thinking:
 I really think that from the point of view of the Body - the
flesh of the message - all the data in headers are just
meta-data. Especially those data targeted at intermediaries.
 Yes, from the point of view of the intermediary a header will
have the data, but then this header can be viewed as a
sub-request of the whole request (or sub-message of the whole
message if you will) and the header data are the data for this
sub-request and all the rest of the message, including Body, is
meta-data to that sub-request.
 By data I mean information directly connected to the requested
action, by meta-data I mean information connected only
indirectly. This definition may vary and that may be the reason
why it might seem we disagree.
 Regards

                            Jacek Kopecky

                            Idoox