RE: issue 78

From: Frank DeRose <frankd@tibco.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 15:50:33 -0700
To: "Jean-Jacques Moreau" <moreau@crf.canon.fr>
Cc: <xml-dist-app@w3.org>
> (I am also wondering why the usual
> QName+actor dispatching mechanism does not work here.)
>
> > <SOAP-ENV:Body
> > SOAP-ENV:encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"/>
> >   <SOAP-ENC:int id="i1" SOAP-ENC:root='0'>34.5</SOAP-ENC:int>
> >   <m:GetLastTradePriceResponse xmlns:m="Some-URI">
> >     <PriceAndVolume>
> >       <LastTradePrice href="#i1"/>
> >       <DayVolume>10000</DayVolume>
> >     </PriceAndVolume>
> >   </m:GetLastTradePriceResponse>
> > </SOAP-ENV:Body>
>
> Jean-Jacques.

It would work for the request message, but it won't work for the response
message (right??), since the QName of the response element can be anything:

"The name of the return value accessor is not significant. Likewise, the
name of the struct is not significant. However, a convention is to name it
after the method name with the string "Response" appended."

So, if I have even one multi-ref element in the Body of a response message,
I won't be able to distinguish between it and the response element.