Re: Multiple SOAP messages in a single MIME multipart message?

Nope, in fact one of the interesting things about the SOAP spec
is that it doesn't actually say that the Body is where the 'real'
data is.  There is nothing stopping people from putting all of
the 'real' data in headers and the body could just be meta-data.
People just assume that it's the other way around, but the spec
is wide open on this.
-Dug

"Jean-Jacques Moreau" <moreau@crf.canon.fr>@w3.org on 06/15/2001 03:45:11
AM