Re: Issue 25 Proposal

From: Jean-Jacques Moreau <moreau@crf.canon.fr>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 18:38:43 +0200
To: Jacek Kopecky <jacek@idoox.com>
CC: Herve Ruellan <ruellan@crf.canon.fr>, xml-dist-app@w3.org
Jacek,

I don't think we disagree. I think we are coming at this from different points
of view. You are concerned that proposal B would not allow you to do streaming,
which is a very valid concern; whilst I am concerned that proposal A is
inherently more complex (and it is not only the dispatch loop, as shown, but the
whole processor).

Jean-Jacques.