Spec Issue for f2f

From: Doug Davis <dug@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 06:56:29 -0400
To: xml-dist-app@w3.org
In the XMLP/SOAP working draft spec I'd like to propose
that we remove the stuff from the Abstract Model document.
In particular the XMLP/SOAP Terminology (2.1) section.
Its placement in the XMLP/SOAP spec could lead people to
believe we are recommending certain implementation details
rather than simply offering up some generic terms for use
in the discussions.

If we would like to keep concepts presented in the Abstract
Model document then I'd propose that we keep it a separate
document and not try to merge the two.

-Dug