Some edits on the TBTF minutes

From: Glen Daniels <gdaniels@macromedia.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 10:46:00 -0400
To: "'xml-dist-app@w3.org'" <xml-dist-app@w3.org>

Hi Stuart/all:

Here's a slightly edited version of the TBTF minutes, where I've tried to
clarify a (very) few things.  As I was doing this, I realized I didn't
recall a lot of the exact conversation, so I'm also writing up a quick
summary of the "everything is blocks" idea I was talking about on the call,
which I'll post later today.  Edits are in blue.

Glen Daniels
Macromedia
http://www.macromedia.com/
                                Building cool stuff for web developers