Re: default fault destination

From: Jacek Kopecky <jacek@idoox.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 20:20:47 +0200 (CEST)
To: Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>
cc: XML Distributed Applications List <xml-dist-app@w3.org>
 Mark,
 I think that we can distinguish one more layer here - the
message pattern. So we have SOAP Application using a Message
Pattern using a Transport. I think the appropriate place for
specifying fault delivery is in the Message Pattern layer,
whichever of the pair Application/Protocol Binding happens to
specify it.

                            Jacek Kopecky

                            Idoox
                            http://www.idoox.com/