Re: SOAP & unmarshalling inline

From: Doug Davis <dug@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 06:53:56 -0400
To: james.anderson@setf.de
Cc: SOAP <SOAP@DISCUSS.DEVELOP.COM>, xml-dist-app@w3.org
I can't recall any discussions on that topic but I know that there are
people working on SOAP implementations that do it (Apache's Axis is one,
http://xml.apache.org/axis).
-Dug

james anderson <james.anderson@setf.de>@w3.org on 07/17/2001 05:29:13 AM

Please respond to james.anderson@setf.de

Sent by:  xml-dist-app-request@w3.org

To:   SOAP <SOAP@DISCUSS.DEVELOP.COM>, xml-dist-app@w3.org
cc:
Subject:  SOAP & unmarshalling inline

has there been any discussion of issues related in inline unmarshalling
- for example, processing soap documents directly from an event stream
rather than as  a document instance?

i've tried to find relevant messages in the respective archives, but
have not yet hit upon the relevant keywords.