Summary of the binding discussion (was Re: Protocol Bindings)

From: Hugo Haas <hugo@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 18:38:35 -0400
To: xml-dist-app@w3.org
Since I was losing track of all the arguments/questions seen in this
thread, I tried to make a summary of the thread:

      http://www.w3.org/2000/xp/Group/1/07/12-transport-binding

I am making this publicly available in case somebody would find that
useful.

Note that this is my interpretation of the emails, so the summaries
might not reflect adequately what the author was trying to say.  Feel
free to send corrections/additions.

I need to add links to the mail archive but I am running short on
time, so I will take care of that later.

--
Hugo Haas - W3C