DS23/24 - application semantics?

From: Mark Baker <mark.baker@canada.sun.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 15:38:24 -0500
To: "Nilo Mitra (EUS)" <EUSNILM@am1.ericsson.se>
CC: "'XP-PUBLIC'" <xml-dist-app@w3.org>
I suggest that subscription/notification is an application semantic, and
therefore falls under section 2.4 of the charter (which doesn't rule out
us considering them completely, but at least places the issue in
context).

I also believe the topic of DS24, caching, is an application semantic.

It is my recommendation that we not consider these, except as they
relate to R803; not precluding lower layer protocols from supporting
them.

MB