text for overlooked use cases

From: Nilo Mitra (EUS) <EUSNILM@am1.ericsson.se>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 13:14:43 -0600
To: "'XP-PUBLIC'" <xml-dist-app@w3.org>
Dear All:
In subsequent messages, I will provide text for *some* of the "overlooked" use cases/usage scenarios identified in [1].
I have not been able to do so for all of them either because I do not understand the scenario well enough to be able to capture
it succinctly, or because it seems to me that the usage described can be captured by some of the other use cases already identified.
Perhaps the original author of such a neglected use case from the list in [1] could work with me to provide more precise text if they
feel that already identified use cases do not cover their precise need.

For ease of discussion and archiving in dist-app, each use case is in a separate message.

Nilo
Ericsson

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/xml-dist-app/2001Jan/0125.html

Nilo Mitra			phone:+1 212-295-8467
Ericsson			fax: +1 212-295-8489
100 Park Avenue		mobile: +1 917-913-4766
NY, NY 10017		email: nilo.mitra@ericsson.com