FW: [SOAP] soap question

From: Dick Brooks <dick@8760.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 07:03:00 -0600
To: "XP-PUBLIC" <xml-dist-app@w3.org>
Another use case from the SOAP list indicating that XP may need to support
"Objects" as payloads.

I don't believe XP has a use case for passing objects, should this be
considered a valid use case for XP?

Dick Brooks
Group 8760
110 12th Street North
Birmingham, AL 35203
Fax: 205-250-8057

InsideAgent - Empowering e-commerce solutions