Re: List of all pubilcations

From: Hugo Haas <hugo@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 10:09:20 -0500
To: Simone Chiaretta <simonech@logicapiu.it>
Cc: xml-dist-app@w3.org
On Tue, Jan 23, 2001, Simone Chiaretta wrote:
> just a proposal
> I think that in these period there have been many publication like the one of Williams, Stuart .
> Wouldn't be better if there is a list of this publications instead of having to go an look inside all mails in the ML archive and look for urls?

Sorry for the inconvenience, I had not added the abstract model that
Stuart announced[2] on Friday yet.

They are listed on the Working Group homepage, under Deliverables[1].

  1. http://www.w3.org/2000/xp/Group/#drafts
  2. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/xml-dist-app/2001Jan/0089.html

--
Hugo Haas - W3C/MIT