Re: Begining the traslation of SOAP note

From: Oreste Signore <Oreste.Signore@cnuce.cnr.it>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 17:48:01 +0100
To: Simone Chiaretta <simonech@logicapiu.it>, w3c-translators@w3.org, w3c-italy@w3.org, xml-dist-app@w3.org
Excellent. We will indicate the translation as "planned-in progress".
Please let us get the final version to check and put on/link from w3c
Italian Office site.

Regards
oreste

At 12.39 15/01/01 +0100, Simone Chiaretta wrote:
>Hello all guys of W3C translators, W3C Italy, and W3C XML Protocol,
>as the translations guide requires I'm posting this message to inform all
>people interested that, as part of my bachelor thesis at "Politecnico di
>Milano" University, I'm going to traslate the SOAP Note of 8 may 2000 in
>Italian.
>
>I'll post another message when the transaltion is finished.
>
>Best Regards to all...
>Simone
>---
>Simone Chiaretta
>Gallarate (VA) - Italy
>THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

Oreste Signore
Head of W3C Office in Italy
Ufficio W3C presso il C.N.R.
Istituto CNUCE
Area della Ricerca di Pisa
Via V. Alfieri, 1
56010 Ghezzano, Pisa
                 (Italy)

----------
Phone:  +39 050 315 2995 (office)
                 +39 348 3962627 (mobile)
Fax:            +39 050 313 8091 (G3)
                 +39 050 313 8092 (G4)
e.mail: oreste@w3.org
www:
         "http://www.cnuce.pi.cnr.it/"
         "http://info.cnuce.cnr.it/seal_hp.html"

Everything should be made as simple as possible,
but not simpler
(Albert Einstein)