RE: DR305 -- ongoing discussion

From: Henry Lowe <hlowe@omg.org>
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2001 09:40:01 -0500
To: <xml-dist-app@w3.org>
OK, I see where you are going.

However, since this isn't about ensuring XP can support
adjunct facilities (e.g., signatures), this would probably
be a different requirement -- 305 seems to be about ensuring
adjunct facilities can be supported.

A minimalist (compliant) XP, such as you suggest, should be
able to do more than one message, though -- it needs to be
able to say "I can't do that" if you ask it to start the car.
(Also, on the lighter side, why bother having a door at all
if it's always open?  Sorry, I couldn't resist that :-)

Best regards,
Henry