RE: DR305 -- ongoing discussion

From: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <frystyk@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 14:20:05 -0800
To: "Henry Lowe" <hlowe@omg.org>, <xml-dist-app@w3.org>
I tend to agree with Henry in that I find it difficult to evaluate this
requirement based on the proposed wording. It might be a better strategy to
turn the requirement up-side-down and say something like this:

    It should be possible to write simple, special purpose XP
    implementations which only can handle a small predetermined
    set of XP modules with potentially a fixed set of parameters.

Henrik